Archives

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm in the NY Times!

Okay, so maybe it's not *that* big of a deal, but it's kinda neat. A little while ago NY Times writer Peter Eavis interviewed me (and several others) as part of an article on the housing market and the mortgage mess. Today, I received this email from Mr. Eavis:

Subj: The Story is Running: 
"Thanks for all your cooperation with the article. It is running in tomorrow's paper, on the front of the Business Day section. It will up online tonight at some point. "

Three minutes later, he sent this:

Subj: Actually, it's up already:
"Here you go:  In one bundle of mortgages the subprime crisis reverberates "

Yes, I'm a tad embarrassed that I'm the only one pictured, and I'm right at the top of the article - and it's on the front page of the Business Day section! - but hey, everyone gets their fifteen minutes of fame, right? ;-)


And, as Mr. Eavis also said: "Great working with you -- and I hope you think the story is a good read.

Same to you, sir, and I think the article is awesome. Thank you. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment