Archives

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

...and now for something completely different...

NAP TIME
 
So one of the best things in the world is to sit in my comfy chair,
with a warm comfy kitty in my lap, taking her nap.
 
 

Sadly, I do eventually have to get up. When I told Luna that she needed to move, she did -


- into a comfier position.

Finally she deigned to wake up enough that I could get out of the chair
without having to dump her on the floor. She wasn't happy about it, though.


Meanwhile, Homer the turtle sneaks up on unsuspecting JarJar the pleco.



Yes, Homer. I see what you're doing there. Please leave the poor fish alone, will you?

Why did we name him JarJar, you ask?

Meesa see da resemblance. (sorry, couldn't resist)

And yes, even Homer takes naps. Weird positions, but naps nonetheless. 




No comments:

Post a Comment